Supervisor: Director, Consulting
Hours: FT/40 hours
Location: Remote with possibility of travel M-F,
*looking for an applicant based out of the Salt Lake City, Utah area
Field Professionals support the organization’s clients. This position installs testing devices in a variety of facility locations around the country. Successful Field Professionals will have at least 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in the field vs. the office environment. Environmental experience is preferred, but not required. Protect Environmental will invest and pay for the acquisition of industry credentials and certifications. Field Professionals will be working inside a variety of facility types, including, but not limited to commercial single/multifamily homes and will need to review and make onsite decisions based on project specs to ensure proper installation and successful testing events.
- Creating positive customer relationships and referrals by providing exemplary service and support.
- Managing communication with clients and other project stakeholders for each assigned project.
- Travel locally and nationally
- Ensuring proper installation of testing devices
- Completing project documentation, reviewing project documentation.
- Meet project deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Safeguarding confidential business information and / or practices to ensure the company maintains its competitive position.
- Attending training events and maintaining credentials, reading industry publications, maintaining business networks and participating in professional associations.
- Consistent and constant communication with other team members
- Prepare and submit required documents and reports to the client or designated representative.
- Onsite decision making to ensure successful consultation
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in customer service
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Full time, salary
- Base compensation payable bi-weekly, plus bonus incentive
Eligibility for benefits is earned upon successful completion of a 90-day introductory period. Benefits will be administered in accordance with the current benefits plan. Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid PTO and holidays